Who we are
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Masks sold by HappyClouds and / OR Third Party vendors are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus. Masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting. Child masks are intended for ages 3 and above and should only be used with adult supervision only.
We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our web sites
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- PIN / Postal code
- Demographic profile
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- user name, password,
- billing and credit card information,
- order history,
- IP address and location,
- digital device name, type and configuration
- the URL from which you accessed the Website
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- Better servicing and account maintenance
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- Keeping track of the transactions
- to help in case of any dispute situations
- to provide the services requested by you
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement
- to preserve history as governed by existing law or policy
- crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Any Information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although HAPPYCLOUDS does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
All Information shall be stored by us or one or more of our vendors, who will be bound by a non-disclosure agreement with us. We reserve the rights to hold your Information indefinitely.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
- With one or more of our corporate entities and affiliates globally to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services as part of service offered to you through Website.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, etc.;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and interests, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request and the like;
- To our Participating Website or our group companies anywhere in the world for general administrative and business purposes which may include:
- HAPPYCLOUDS’s use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding HAPPYCLOUDS and the Participating Website.
Apart from the forgoing’s, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Participating Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as delivery of the products, stocking the products, warehouses, sending out newsletters or surveys and the like. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
We may also share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement, which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, HAPPYCLOUDS is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. HAPPYCLOUDS is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to third party (including any third-party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website).
You may receive promotional offers, campaign details, company news, updates, related product or service Information, etc. by email among other means. If you have opted to receive promotional offers there will be unsubscribe options with all such category of offers and you may choose to unsubscribe from such offers at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. HappyClouds reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the following telephone number: +91 9836922522
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in feedback form online.
Chara Ventures LLP
P593 Purnadas Road
Kolkata – 700029
Tel.: +91 9836922522
Email id: email@example.com
© HappyClouds (Chara Ventures LLP). All Rights Reserved.
ativador office 2019 ativador office 2021 ativador office 365 gratis crackedo